Real Estate Product - Start UP in Cooper Square
Seeking a Senior Product Designer to bring an amazing user experience to commercial real estate – one of the last massive industries undisrupted by technology and design.
We know product decisions affect the core of our company. That’s why we are seeking entrepreneurial designers who crave complex challenges and prefer taking long-term product ownership.
- Leading design teams and design sprints.
- Direct communication with users and customers to gain insights and test your ideas.
- Solving complex product, interface and behavior challenges.
- Design User Interface and brand experience
- Design interactive data visualizations – charts, graphs, maps, and tables.
- Mastery of the product design process – you can observe users, gain insights, test assumptions and prototype your solutions.
- Setting metrics goals and planning feature roadmaps to meet those goals.
- Using user behavior metrics to inform your decisions.
- The ability to collaborate with tech, data, sales and marketing teams.
- Superb interaction and visual design abilities.
- A strong portfolio showing strengths in visual design, interaction, and problem solving.
- You were a founder or product lead in a startup
- iOS / mobile web design experience
- A formal design education
DESIGNING AT THIS STARTUP
Creating value for our members through our web application and data will be your sole concern. We’ll never ask you to increase clicks, tweets, advertisements or other distractions.
Our industry is complex, and our data-exchange model is novel. You’ll constantly be asked to solve interaction and data display challenges no designer has ever attempted.
We operate as a lean startup. You’ll take ownership of projects and back up your decisions with user testing and metrics. You’ll be given leeway to learn and take risks.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
They envisions a commercial real estate industry where better, more transparent data leads to better, faster deals for everyone. We gather critical information that is hard to access, then make it instantly and seamlessly available to our platform members.
They partnered with thousands of brokers across the country, using a unique data exchange model to create the foremost lease-comp platform in the world. Our platform is used by landlords to compare properties, hedge funds to make investments, brokers to close deals and the media to track real estate trends.
WHY WORK AT HERE?
- Close alignment between their business goals and design decisions.
- Lots of autonomy, ownership and creative freedom.
- No set hours, holidays, or slow bureaucracy.
- Work with an amazing team. We invest in brilliance.
- Work for a fully-funded startup with multi-year runway.
- Our office is located at Cooper Square, in the center of Manhattan.
- Good salary, full benefits and equity.
Please include your portfolio and links to the amazing products you’ve built.