Financial & Technology firm
A Digital Creative Lead
A global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with our unrivalled first-hand industry knowledge to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, and managed services to move their organizations forward.
Through our collaborative and efficient approach, we help our clients successfully increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance control. We specialize in banking; capital markets; wealth and investment management; finance, risk & compliance; and technology. We serve our clients from offices in leading financial centers across North America and Europe.
Consulting Magazine “Best Firms to Work For” 2013, is rapidly expanding our footprint in North America and is looking for a Creative Lead (Creative Dir UX). Hires will be a key to the growth and development of the Technology Domain, Creative Studio and our overall capabilities in the marketplace.
Working here will give you the chance to help solve significant business issues and transform the world’s most innovative financial services organizations during a period of sweeping industry change.
The Creative Lead’s role at Digital Lab is to be a creative design champion and trusted client partner, challenging oneself and inspiring and leading all those around. As a senior member of the Digital team, the Creative Lead is required to consider and understand how the work meets user and business needs whilst at the same time leading and driving creativity into the heart of delivery.
- Overseeing and managing creative output across numerous projects from initial engagement through to delivery and support
- Organizing and allocating resources: visual designers, UX Designers, Copywriters, Photographers for project execution.
- Generating inspiring conceptual and project delivery design work that meets the rigorous demands of users and technology
- Working in a team environment with a strong emphasis on collaboration with Capco Digital cross discipline project team members and the business team to create detailed, client-focused delivery
- Leading the creative response in new business development activities
- Providing leadership and mentoring for members of the Creative Design team and to help them create the best design work
- Creating confident and beautiful presentation materials, and providing concept-based storyboarding skills and hands-on design skills when required
- Ensuring a consistent approach to the design style and branding of the project output throughout the entire solution design and development lifecycle
- Reports to the Digital Lab Partner
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced degree is desirable
- Commercial experience for leading brands (10+ years)
- A strong and varied portfolio of work showcasing strong visually appealing esthetic design, approach and development for digital platforms
- A strong understanding of branding, brand strategy and marketing considerations, with a thorough understanding of interactive communications, delivery processes, interface design, HCI, and industry best practices
- Experience in leading global sized projects and delivering exceptional solutions for large-scale projects, (experience in campaign and marketing based projects also a plus
- Experienced at leading a team (5-10), setting objectives and goals and comfortable with one-to-one team management
- You may have had the title of Executive Creative Director, Head of UX, or VP of UX
- An excellent understanding of designing for technology required to build digital interactive solutions and experiences
- Experience with design for mobile, widgets, dash boards, UI, applications and desktop
- Experience with designing for highly-interactive experiences (e.g. CSS, Java, HTML 5, 3D, Flash, Flex and/or Silverlight) a plus
- A detailed understanding of the principles, techniques and considerations associated with designing for accessibility and SEO
- A degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Media Design or HCI
- While the role is local to New York, some travel will be required.